Continuing Medical Education Courses and Events
Nonprofitmanager.org has an extensive background in the management of medical conferences. We have worked with pharmacists, physician assistants, community health center doctors, general practitioners and anesthesiologist. We will provide you with comprehensive solutions for conferences and trade shows of any size. We also provide targeted services.
- Conference, seminars, workshops, online learning administration
- Tradeshow management
- CME Submission for courses
- MOCA credit submission
- Online Abstract Submission and Review
- Medical Education Grant Writing
- Corporate Support Outreach (following ACCME’s Standards of Commercial Support)
- Hands-On Labs
CME (Continuing Medical Education) Administration
We have worked within the rules and requirements of the Continuing Medical Education field for over 25 years. Our staff can help your organization with the following:
- Initial self-study process and application to the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME).
- Re-application and self-study for those organizations already accredited by the ACCME.
- Administer CME activities, including appropriate documentation that follows the ACCME Essentials and Standards.
- Assist the organization with compliance in the updated ACCME Standards for Commercial Support, including faculty disclosures and review of potential conflicts of interest.
- Consult on the design and implementation of needs assessment and evaluation of your members’ educational needs
Ensuring ACCME compliance requires a high degree of teamwork and communication between client and planner. Our professional team understands the responsibility that rests upon our shoulders to meet and exceed ACCME principles. We facilitate planning processes that follow CME best practices recommendations. At the end of your event, you will have the proper documentation to demonstrate compliance.