Services for all association and non profit organizations can be customized to meet each organization’s individual needs.
Essential Association and Non Profit Management Services
- Align operations and activities to align with association’s mission.
- Build relationships with partners, vendors, volunteers, colleagues and members.
- Develop systems to promote innovation and improve operational effectiveness.
- Analyze stakeholder feedback to ensure that programs, products, and services are consistent with evolving member needs.
- Implement short and long term organizational priorities aligned with the strategic plan.
Governance & Volunteer Leadership
- Serve as liaison with the board and executive committee to implement the board’s policy and vision.
- Establish and maintain a volunteer recruitment, training, recognition and develop a volunteer succession plan.
- Develop, recommend, and oversee organizational financial and business planning to achieve strategic objectives.
- Follow internal control policies and procedures and make recommendations to prevent and address financial/accounting irregularities and inappropriate fund accounting.
- Daily, monthly and annual financial management duties, including
- Budgeting and Planning
- Long Term Goal Analysis
- IRS Compliance Reporting
- Investment Strategy Development and Implementation
- Monthly Financial Statements
- Insurance Policy Oversight
- Facilitate An Annual Independent Review and Audit
Fundraising, Sponsorship, and Development Programs
- Analyze data to assist in identifying appropriate non dues revenue generating vehicles for accomplishing organization goals.
- Establish a development framework, such as foundations, endowments, annual giving, and grant writing to align with and advance the organization’s mission.
- Implement a sponsorship strategy that involves working collaboratively with interested sponsors to create bundled packages tailored to their budget, interests, and market.
- Management special fundraising events, including:
- Silent Auctions
- Golf Tournaments
- Fashion Shows
- Charity Dinners
- Online Giving
- Year End Donation Drive
- Identify the needs and views of current and potential members to create and prioritize effective strategies for member engagement.
- Develop, implement and manage membership recruitment and retention programs to meet membership goals.
- Raise awareness of the ethical standards to foster a community which encourages members to identify and adhere to the ethical standards of professional conduct.
Programs, Products, and Services
- Develop relevant programs, products, and services that align with the organization’s strategic goals and vales while responding to the needs and interests of the stakeholder.
- Direct and evaluate needs assessments and market research to evaluate the feasibility of introducing, modifying, or discontinuing programs, products, and services.
- Formulate and implement marketing plans to increase awareness and participation in programs, products and services.
- Manage planning, logistics and operations to achieve successful meetings and events.
- Design and implement methods to measure outcomes and improve future educational events.
Certification, Accreditation, and Licensure
- Assess the needs and interests of the stakeholder to develop relevant professional development programs, products and services.
- Manage credentialing programs that define and promote professional standards for members.
- Ensure credentialing programs meet technical standards to remain valid and reliable.
- Evaluate and plan the use of multiple methods and delivery systems to appropriately address all member needs.
Public Policy, Government Relations and Coalition Building
- Monitor and collect relevant information to support the organization’s public policy objectives.
- Adapt public policy strategies to changing circumstances to remain current and achieve organizational goals.
- Mobilize grassroots advocacy program to advance the organization’s public policy agenda.
- Build and nurture relationships with partners and allies to address issues of common interest.
Marketing, Public Relations and Communications
- Define the scope of the market and identify target segments to ensure that marketing strategies are met.
- Identify channels for brand expansion and awareness to expand markets.
- Formulate and articulate appropriate responses to inquires from the media and the public to ensure that all relevant parties are properly informed.
- Establish a policy for responding to external factors and capitalizing on opportunities.
- Manage publications, formats, business models, and delivery systems to meet the diverse needs and interests of members and stakeholders.
- Work with authors, editors, reviewers, and advertisers to develop and produce organization publications in accordance with established policies.
- Establish brand standards to define the features, benefits and values of the organization to stakeholders and other audiences.
- Integrate the brand in all programs, services and activities to reinforce the organization’s value.